Last week, I changed my Gmail Notifier, a firefox extension, to Gmail Manager, which can manage several gmail accounts at the same time. I love the feature. But, the extension is too new that it doesn’t have a Traditional Chinese (zh-TW) locale files, but it has a Simplified Chinese (zh-CN) locale files and firefox will use zh-CN, which is similar to zh-TW.
I don’t like this to happen, so I just spent about 1 hour making the new locale files and sent the patch to the author. This is the first time I translate the locale files for an open-source software. Hope he will receive this and applies to the new release of Gmail Manager quickly. :p